Microsoft Office is a standout amongst the most utilized programming over the world. Accessible in various forms, the whole efficiency suite contains a few applications, servers, and administrations. You can either benefit the MS Office free preliminary form or paid membership. The previous stays dynamic for a time of 30-days, while for the other you can pick the day and age from various plans accessible on the official site.
Amid the buy, you are requested to make an Office account, which will assist you with managing your membership (repeating charging, switch memberships, check initiation date, and so forth.) later on. To continue further and make an installment for your Office 365 or some other membership, you have to include an installment technique (credit/charge card, PayPal or more). Here, you likewise get a choice of sparing the card subtle elements for all the future installments.
If you have already saved a credit/debit card or other payment mode details and now want to change it as your old card has got expired or you no longer want to use it then follow the below-given instructions:
(Please note that the steps for changing the payment option for Office setup 365 are more or less same. In this article, you will find the steps for Office 365.)
- Log in to the Services and Subscriptions page with your Microsoft Account
- Choose the Microsoft Account, which is linked with your Office 365 subscription
- Select the subscription you want to update or modify the payment option for
- Now, select Change how you pay and from this drop-down, choose one of the following:
- Select a different payment option. You can check the new payment option in the Pay with section
- Select Add a new way to pay
- Now, select a payment option and provide the required details
- Hit Next
- The option of changing the payment mode may vary in different countries or region
- Now, select Back to subscriptions
- It’s done
- All your payments will be deducted from the newly added payment option only!